Classic Lawnscape Services
Irrigation Management Twin Cities
Classic Lawnscape offers irrigation management for Twin Cities commercial clients. Our irrigation management services include:
- Professional management of the irrigation system by a licensed technician.
- Spring start up and repair of any damage from winter season.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly system inspection.
- Weekly irrigation management inspections consist of a visual inspection of turf and landscape by a technician for plant stress due to lack of irrigation or over watering. The technician will then make any necessary repairs to the system or programming changes to controller as needed.
- Monthly irrigation management inspections consist of a physical system inspection zone by zone. The technician will make any necessary repairs to the system and/or programming changes to controller as needed.
- Fall winterization consists of turning off water source at the point where it should be protected from freezing. The technician will evacuate water out of each zone of system with high-volume pressurized air.
- The technician will drain any water meter and back flow device that may stay outside over winter.
- Storage of back flow devices and water meters is available for an additional fee.
For more information on irrigation management in the Twin Cities, give us a call at 763-780-7231 or contact us for a Free Estimate.